Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Students, saving costs and how this affects the internet

I know that I have been off the net despite the goal of keeping my knitting on the web once a week. It is and it isn't my fault: my computer is broken (the wireless) and I have been saving up for it and every time I get close... I give in to the call of wool. So I am sorry that I have been unable to keep this up.

The past week I have been home in Switzerland to visit my parents and the weekend right after that (which was the maximum stress that I will ever be able to tollerate) followed Sytze's Grandfather's 80th birthday. Big deal right? I'm making him a pair of last-minute socks. The girls did love the hats though which makes me very happy (to have made hats that all the older people liked and the girls as well). Many pictures were taken to capture the moment, because the girls didn't take them off!








No comments: